Monday, April 20, 2015

Anshee Is Doing Stuff!

 The not-so-morning-sickness is here! It's rather the all-the-time-sickness.

"No, I'm just hungry."

 "Honey, I'm pregnant. The first of our five babies are on its way."

"Darling, not right now, I'm busy."

 "So babe, I heard you're pregnant, and I've something for you."

 "Would you like to marry a blonde little guy like me?"

"OHMYGOSH SHERMAN YES! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE SINCE TWO DAYS AGO WHEN I FIRST MET YOU!!!!!!"

 "I WANT TO MARRY YOU!"

 "Omnomnomnomnom"

 "Hi Rhoda, I'm Anshee. Have we met? I've been living here for like two days now and I'm pregnant with your brothers baby."

 "I also don't like dishes, so either we should hire a maid or else you'll have to clean."

"Uhm.. No thanks.."

 Anshee is making waffles!

 Anshee is....


... cleaning the bathtub?

It looks like she's hitting the bathtub with a sponge.

 "Hello Ma. I'm pregnant with your grandchild."

 "And I live here now so now we can tell jokes and laugh every day!"

 "Do you think I enjoyed laughing with you?! And why are you here stealing our food+!??!?!!!?+!!1"2!""

"Uuhm.."

 "Oh, wait, did you say grandchild? Hi little babychild!"

 "Blahblahblahblahblah writing."

 "Oh, did I tell you guys I'm pregnant?"

"Yes."

 Ma enjoys mixing drinks.

 She enjoys drinking them too.

 CRRRAAASSSHH!!!!!

 "Hm? Ma? What did you do??"

"Nothing!"

 "I'm just making some drinks..!"

 "OH my GOD that's disgusting!"

 Anshee is watching TV!

 Anshee is giving birth to a baby!

AND she dropped the trash.

PICK THAT UP.

 "WAAAHH!!!! SHE JUST LEFT THE TRASH THERE! WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD PICK IT UP, REALLY????!"

 Welcome to the Caramel King family Anouk!

Her traits are Hates the Outdoors and Heavy Sleeper.

 I don't like babies though because they're glitching in my game, so if I focus the camera straight at a baby, my screen turns different colors. It's hard to explain, my game doesn't crash, I just think it's because of the skin. Since my babies accidentally got demon eyes from that skin and I haven't felt like doing anything about that.

However, I'm growing up Anouk.

And Anouk is now able to be the next heir!

I don't know if she will be yet, though.

But she's pretty and hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment