Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Anshee Used Splash!

 So this is the story about Anshee.
Or not only just Anshee, but about her family. Or soon going to be family.

However.
Here is she.
Again.
Reading a book, she has just got herself a job in the Business career.

 I sent her to the bath to find someone with blonde hair.
I think I am supposed to take the first blonde guy I find.

 Well that wasn't difficult.
In through the door comes this muscular guy. He isn't even ugly.
Score!

 I sent Anshee into the pool because I always forget that the pool is really boring in sims, so I always send them in and then I make them splash water on people and then I get bored.
Of course I asked the blonde guy (Sherman Bagley) to join.

 So Anshee splashed some water on him.
And then, as told, I got bored.
Whooo.
Best way to start off a legacy ever.

 While I was waiting for Sherman to come out of the pool again, Anshee made friends with a grey haired lady.
Because I can ask people to join swimming in the pool, but there's no way I can make them come out of that pool again.

 "Have you ever been on an airplane? I flew here from Roaring Heights, and it took like forever. I moved here since I don't like cities that much."

 I don't get it. What's so fun about just swimming around at the same place for hours.
Forget the fact that I made my sim swim before.

 WHoah, what happened to this guys nose?
Like, he's really cute, except for that nose.

 FINALLY!
Ohhhh that body. Not that I'm much for muscular man booty, and especially not in those kind of swimming trunks, but we can at least pretend.

 They started chatting and I found out he's single.

And I suddenly noticed how strappy (is that even a word? my word correct thingy is underlining the word...) that green bikini is.

(I looked up the word "strappy" on Google Translate, and that's not a word. I beg your pardon about my Swenglish.)

(However, what I really meant was that it's just stripes with little triangular pieces covering the intimate parts. But when I think of it, that's kind of what a bikini actually is...)

 "I don't even like swimming, actually! I don't like sports at all, I don't know what I'm doing here. Or well, I was searching for my future husband and I found you. Oh.. eeh... Now that I think about it... You must like sports, eh? I didn't mean sports is bad, or well, it's actually really healthy... And I don't like people who doesn't like sports... Oh no, I meant I've got nothing against that kind of people. Or well... You know... I won't judge you for liking sports. Since you obviously weren't born that muscular. Eh.. But if you were, it's nothing wrong with that either..."

 I took Sherman out for dinner and found another blonde guy.
Buuuuuuuuut.
Sherman is cuter.

 Welp...
They picked different tables.

"Hey weren't we supposed to sit at this table...?"

Uhm... I don't know... Apparently not.

After a short day at the pool and eating dinner with our future husband, Anshee goes to bed.
I've no funnier way to end this chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment