Tuesday, April 21, 2015

No! Stop it, fire!

 And after just another day, let's give the baby food!

 I never use these chairs, because I find them unnecessary, but now I bought one since I've got like shitload of money.

 Oh... right...
This was another reason.

The kids are just stuck in the chair, crying while I'm too lazy to send my busy sims over to pick them up.

Chair: "Oh, hello Mr. Fire!"

Fire: "Hi there, chair!"

Lamp: "Ooohhmm, warm and cozy <3"

 "DID SOMEONE SAY FIRE?!!!??! WAAAAHHH I'M OUTTA HERE!"

Yeah, if you remember, Sherman is a coward.

 "HAHAHA YES A FIRE! FINALLY SOMETHING FUN IS HAPPENING!"

Aaaaaaaand Ma is... I don't really remember her trait, but she likes the fire.

 "MOM! NO! DON'T BE EXCITED, WE MUST EXTINGUISH IT BEFORE IT SPREADS! D:"

"NOooooo!!! DDDD: Don't son! Not my fire!! :C"

 "I enjoy this way too much, son! It's the first time I actually FEEL something GOOD in years!"

 "I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE! WAAAAHHHH!!!! YOU'LL HAVE TO HANDLE THIS MOTHER!!!"

"Oh, calm down boy! I hope I'll get something good out of this.. I'm not able to have fun anymore... It's just because I'm old, isn't it. God damn it."

 "*sob* Not the fire.. *sob* I'll miss you, dear..."

 "Oh, sleep well darling, daddy's here and the horrible fire is gone! You're safe now."

 "If I only were braver I could've fought that fire and rescued my family!"

 Good morning Anshee, you missed an eventful night.

 Oh right, I made Sherman's sister Rhoda move out and then I remade her old room into a nursery.

The second bed?

Oh...

 I adopted a baby, since I had to.

 So everybody, this is Atlas and he's a Heavy Sleeper and Athletic.

 He's so cute.

 "Let granny potty train you, lil' sweetheart."

"Hm? Potty?"

 "NO! NONONONONONONO!!! DON' WANNA! I WAN FUD!!"

"No, no, no, honey, sit down!"

 I should've named Anshee Ariel instead.

 "Worm! Say worm!"

"Oomm!"

"WOOORRRRMMM."

I've really got nothing interesting to comment. I just enjoyed taking photos of my sims teaching the kids.

And that's also the end for this chapter.

See you later, alligator! 

No comments:

Post a Comment