Monday, April 13, 2015

Welcome to my new legacy! (again)

This is like the twentieth time I'm trying to write a legacy. I always quit because either my game crashes or else I just get bored and want to play something new.
I'm not going to write proper, because that's really exhausting. And I'm lazy. Also kind of bad at english from time to time. 

This is going to be a hairacy and also a RLC. I'm also going to name each generation after the alphabet. I don't know if I'm going to try to play through the whole alphabet, though.


This is the color chart that I'm following. Made by a professional in FireAlpaca. Because I don't understand photoshop and such stuff.

(this one took me hours to make. Almost.)

However, I hope you'll enjoy this legacy as much as I am enjoying playing in this family.



No comments:

Post a Comment